Friday, September 21, 2012

Stomach Issues

I am not sure what is upsetting my stomach, but the last two days I have had the constant feeling of something isn't right with my stomach. Anyone, who has intolerance issues with food might be familiar with this feeling I have dealing with. I have little appetite and what I have been eating shouldn't cause any issues, but it has. Never have I felt uncomfortable after eating apples and peanut butter. I am not sure if I have been eating something that my body isn't liking right now or if I am starting to get a sensitive stomach. Just a lot of questions I am not sure what is going on.

I'm trying to drink so camomile tea, but so far it's too hot and a kind of tea that I have never been found of. Peppermint and Irish Breakfast are the teas I will drink usually sometimes sleepytime, but not camomile.

1 comment:

  1. Stomach issues are common now as our eating habits are not good and proper. You have to avoid outside foods such as fast foods. Eat home made foods only till you stomach becomes okay.
    emt income

    ReplyDelete